We are expanding to open a second glass cutting line very soon and are looking for responsible individuals to fill those roles. Work for a great local company alongside a great team of individuals. Join a company that has strong customer relationships and can offer you the rewarding career you’ve always wanted. Our team members are able to grow by taking advantage of cross-functional, on-the-job training.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment to cut glass for our window and door production line.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 LBS.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to comply with all company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in keeping a safe and clean work area.
- Ability to work weekends when necessary.
- Perform any other requirements determined by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12-$14 per hour
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.