ViWinTech is expanding its operations. We urgently need dedicated quality people to fill Manufacturing Associate positions at our plant in Paducah, KY. Join a great team of individuals who are seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company. Read more on the requirements for this position and apply online by filling out the application below.
ViWinTech is expanding its operations. We urgently need dedicated quality people to fill positions as Manufacturing Associates at our plant in Paducah, KY. We also have openings in many of our production lines and other departments.
Qualifications for this position:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Must be able to start as early as 6:00 AM on occasion when needed.
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks in a face paced environment.
- Being able to accurately read a tape measure is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and move assemblies repeatedly throughout your shift.
- Must comply with all production, safety, and quality procedures and rules required.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 LBS.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance as required, including overtime as needed.
- Must be able to interact and efficiently communicate with others in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12 – $14 per hour
Must be able to comply with all Executive Orders and/or Restrictions imposed upon manufacturing/distribution operations as a result of COVID-19
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks).
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.