ViWinTech is expanding its operations. We need skilled and dedicated people to work in various positions at our manufacturing plant in Paducah, KY. We have openings on our production lines and other departments that require people that can accurately measure using tape measures and machinery.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure down to 1/32″.
- Must be able to start as early as 6:00 AM on occasion as needed.
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift and move window and frame assemblies throughout your shift.
- Must comply with all production, safety, and quality procedures and rules required.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 LBS.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance as required, including overtime as needed.
- Must be able to interact and efficiently communicate with others in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.