ViWinTech is expanding its operations. Be part of a winning team at ViWinTech Windows & Doors that emphasizes professional growth and development. We are offering opportunities for individuals seeking meaningful careers with a strong, people-focused company headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky. We are currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Must have above average computer skills.
- Must have the ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Production bonus incentive begins day of hire and is paid out every pay period.
- Essential functions include inspection and operation of completed window units to insure compliance with ViWinTech’s quality assurance program requirements.
- Must be able to lift and move assembled window units throughout your shift.
- Compliance with production procedures, safety and quality required.
- Must be able to lift 50 to 75 LBS.
- Regular attendance is required, including Overtime as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12 – $15 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All employees must wear a mask while inside the production plant.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.