Now Hiring! We are looking for qualified individuals for our Shipping Department to assist in loading our delivery trucks. Come and join a great local company who’s proud to serve the local community. Read more on the requirements for this position and apply online by filling out the application below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to speak Spanish and English is a plus.
- Ability to load trailers according to organized route schedule.
- Ability to manually move and load windows up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Comply with all company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in keeping a safe and clean work area.
- Any other requirements as determined by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12 – $14 per hour
Must wear mask covering while working and maintain social distancing when possible.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.