Work for a great local company alongside a great team of individuals. At ViWinTech, you’ll be joining a company that can offer you the rewarding career you’ve always wanted. Our team members are able to grow by taking advantage of cross-functional, on-the-job training. This position is for a Warehouse Inventory Associate to work in our Paducah headquarters.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Stock production areas with needed materials based on production schedules and inventory.
- Ability to manually lift boxes and material troughs containing parts and supplies up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and good attention to detail.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and pay particular attention to parts needed by the production line.
- Must comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in keeping a safe and clean work area.
- Forklift experience in a plant or industrial environment is a plus, although this position may only operate a forklift 10% of the time; 90% of the daily task will be manual lifting and stocking.
- Any other requirements determined by management to assist warehouse functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
For consideration, please fill out the application below. You can also apply on Indeed at this link: http://bit.ly/ware-inv
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.