We are looking to add to our team! At ViWinTech, you’ll be joining a company that can offer you the rewarding career you’ve always wanted. Our team members are able to grow by taking advantage of cross-functional, on-the-job training. This position is for a Warehouse Inventory Control Associate to work in our Paducah headquarters.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate and have good mathematical skills.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate inventory counts when production lines are not working.
- Must have good time management and communication skills.
- Previous inventory control experience is a plus.
- Must comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Any other requirements determined by management to assist warehouse functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12 – $15 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
For consideration, please fill out the application below. You can also apply on Indeed at this link: http://bit.ly/inv-control
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.