We are looking to add to our team! At ViWinTech, you’ll be joining a company that can offer you the rewarding career you’ve always wanted. Our team members are able to grow by taking advantage of cross-functional, on-the-job training. This position is for a Warehouse Associate/Inventory Control person to work in our Paducah headquarters.
- Must pass a drug screening.
- Must have previous experience in inventory control/materials management.
- Ability to lift 30 lb boxes and materials.
- Be able to accurately keep records of inventory and materials.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have good time management and communication skills.
- Comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Assist in keeping a safe and clean work area.
- Any other requirements determined by management to assist warehouse functions.
- Be able to work on your feet continuously throughout the shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
- Computer literacy
- Data entry
You will be required to wear a mask while working, maintain social distancing when practical, and comply with all COVID-19 restrictions imposed upon manufacturing businesses.
For consideration, please fill out the application below. You can also apply on Indeed at this link: http://bit.ly/inv-control
You must be at least 18 years of age or older for employment.