Factory Maintenance Technician
We are currently hiring a Factory Maintenance Technician in our recently expanded warehouse. This is a full-time position with benefits. Apply online by submitting the application below.
At ViWinTech Windows & Doors, we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religious beliefs, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
The Skills You Will Need:
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic systems/components.
- Ability to use multimeter and other testing devises to troubleshoot complex control systems.
- Ability to read electrical and pneumatic schematics and mechanical blueprint drawings.
- Experience in troubleshooting PLC controlled systems.
- Experience with CNC machinery.
- Understanding of KY OSH requirements and LOTO procedures.
- Sufficient welding, carpentry and/or metalworking skills.
- Ability to identify and use all types of PPE.
Additionally Desired Skills:
- Ability to design and build basic pneumatic equipment.
- Previous window manufacturing experience.
- Computer/IT troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple equipment failures and maximize effectiveness.
- Ability to develop and implement feasible solutions to complex problems.
- Understanding of safe workplace practices.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to make timely decisions in a stressful environment.
- Ability to identify and/or assess potential points of failure with machinery.
- Possess knowledge about proper the use of scissor lifts, ladders, and power tools.
- Ability to speak Spanish is also a plus.
Must be familiar and comply with all applicable KY OSH regulations and to follow all safety directives of the Company. Must be able to notify management of any unsafe acts or conditions observed while working.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs to waist level and 70 lbs at shoulder level on an occasional basis.
- Generate up to 90 lbs of grip strength with each hand on an occasion with each hand while handling products.
- Must have average coordination with both hands on a continuous basis.
- Ability to perform duties on elevated platforms or ladders when needed.
- Ability to stand and walk on a frequent basis during the course of your shift.
- Ability to load or unload materials, items, or equipment as needed in the maintenance department.
Job Type: Full-time. Must also be available to work overtime (including Saturdays) as needed.
Pay: From $20 per hour.
***Actual starting wage will be determined at the time of hire, depending on experience and proficiency level of the above skills.***
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability required
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer/IT: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)