WANT TO BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS?
• The 6000 is our superior replacement window option. It is only available in the double hung style. The 6000 features double strength glass, which measures 3.0 mm thick (compared to single strength glass, which measures 2.2 mm thick). The Limited Lifetime Non-Prorated Glass Warranty, which includes glass breakage, is standard with the 6000.
• The 6000 features a 3 ¼” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers with a child safety lock option.
• This window features an extruded screen frame with a no-show screen spline. A BetterVue® screen mesh is standard, but you have the option to choose an aluminum mesh at no extra charge.
• These windows feature the SuperSpacer® Warm Edge Glass System that provides thermal performance, durability, mold prevention and sound absorption. SuperSpacer® lasts five times longer in durability tests than single-seal units because it is sealed with butyl. Butyl is a watertight seal that can withstand extreme temperatures.
Optional Woodgrain Laminate:
Medium Oak and Cherry
• The 2000 window is our intermediate replacement window option. It is not available in single hung, but it is available in all other window styles.
• The 2000 features a 3 ¼” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers. The locks are certified lead-free and have a child safety lock option.
• The 2000 window includes fiberglass mesh screens and the Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System. This creates a good seal between the two glass panes, adding strength and durability to the glass. It also prevents moisture build up that can lead to condensation.
• The 1000 is our standard, most affordable replacement window option.
• The 1000 features a 3” overall frame size and lead-free designer composite cam locks and keepers. The certified lead-free child safety locks are great for homes with young children.
• The patented frame design includes a sloped sill for maximum water run-off.
• The 1000 features the Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System, which is the type of seal we create between two glass panes. It adds strength and durability to the glass and prevents moisture build up that can lead to condensation.
• A casement window is a window that cranks outward, to the right or to the left. An awning window is a window that swings outward and up.
• Casements feature a 3 ¼” overall frame size.
• Casement and awning windows feature our SuperSpacer® Warm Edge Glass System, which provides thermal performance, durability, mold prevention and sound absorption. SuperSpacer® lasts five times longer in durability tests than single-seal units because it is sealed with butyl. Butyl is a watertight seal that can withstand extreme temperatures.
• Heavy-duty locks and operators provide long-lasting security. The casement window has a multi-point locking stem at multiple points for added security. The frames are thicker than most other windows’, providing a stronger structure.
• The casement window will open a full 90 degrees for maximum ventilation and easy cleaning. Each window features a nesting handle that folds in when it’s not being used.
Optional Interior Laminate Woodgrain:
Oak and Cherry
Bow and Bay Windows
• Bow windows are a combination of four or more window units in a radial or bow formation at a 10 or 15 degree angle. Bay windows are a combination of three windows (casement, double hung or picture windows) usually made up of a large center unit and two flanking units at 30, 45 or 90 degree angles to the wall. You can choose which window styles to incorporate and what size you want them to be.
• Maximum Size: 144” x 84”
- Laminated interior available in a variety of colors or woodgrain
- Pre-assembled hip style wood roofs
- The roof sides slope downward to the walls
- Pre-assembled concave style roof and clad kit system
- Copper and painted aluminum roof clad kits
- DuPont® Corian seats (waterproof and scratch resistant)
- PVC panning system
- Extra protection against water infiltration
- Low-voltage overhead recessed light
• Do you love growing plants and would love to bring that passion inside? If so, the garden window is a perfect addition to your home. A garden window extends like a box outside your home. All surfaces of the window are glass and provide great sunlight for your indoor plants.
• All garden windows protrude 18” from the exterior wall. Each garden window has a center-fixed window with an integral weep drainage system and a top-sloped, tempered, insulated glass panel for optimal water run-off.
• Maximum Size: 87 x 71 ¾”
• Minimum Size: 24 x 27 ¼”
- 3” heavy-duty R-9 insulated wooden seat board
- Tempered glass shelf up to 50” wide
- Wire shelf over 50” wide
Custom Sized and Trapezoid Flanker Window
Is there a window inside your house that’s an odd shape? Our specialty windows have the ability to fit your architectural needs.
We can create a window in following shapes:
- Custom shapes: traditional rectangular, trapezoid and parallelogram