WANT TO BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT TERM MEANS?
Grand Vista French Sliding Door
The Grand Vista French Sliding Door stands up to 8’ tall and is available two-to-four panels wide, perfect for replacing old patio doors or installing a set in your new, dream home.
This option offers the look of traditional French wooden doors, while meeting or exceeding all AAMA and NWWDA standards. The Grand Vista French Sliding Doors achieve a high DP-rating with structurally reinforced sashes, rugged aluminum sill covers and a raised screen track for easy operation.
The Grand Vista French Sliding Door includes either the SuperSpacer® TrueWARM Edge Technology or the Intercept® Warm Edge Glass Spacer System, for energy savings no matter the customer need.
Optional brickmould and J-channel extension available upon request.
Grand Vista Multitrack Sliding Door
• The Multitrack Sliding Door is perfect for a backyard with a view. Whether it’s the ocean, the mountains or just your amazing backyard living space, this door creates an ultra-wide opening for the ultimate view.
• Whether you want to incorporate this door into the home you’re building or want it in your current space, we can do it. The Multitrack Sliding Door system consists of a two-track base with the ability to add additional single tracks.
• Available Styles:
2 Track By-Pass, 3 Track By-Pass, 4 Track By-Pass
2 Track Pocket, 3 Track Pocket, 4 Track Pocket
- Up to 6 panels
* Bronze Option in exterior laminate only. THIS OPTION IS COMING SOON!
*Grid options unavailable with Impact glass option
1” Standard Glass
Grand Vista Traditional Sliding Door
• Whether you want to incorporate this door into the home you’re building or want it in your current space, we can do it. The Traditional Multitrack Sliding Door system consists of a two-track base with the ability to add additional single tracks.
• The multi-chambered frame with double weather stripping provides strength, energy efficiency and maximum airtightness. The full-perimeter weather stripping keeps your cool air inside during the warm months and your heated air inside during the cold months. The double weather stripped interlocking sashes prevent air and water leakage, as well as providing forced entry resistance.
• The door has an easy rolling, no-jump screen that includes adjustable rollers in each corner to set the screen for smooth opening and closing. The low-rise sill is designed to minimize tripping, yet keep water out.
• The Traditional Sliding Door features the SuperSpacer® TrueWARM Edge Technology, which keeps the cool in during the warm weather and prevents condensation and mold inside the glass panes.
• Matching handle set with key lock is standard; other handle set colors are available.
2 Panel, 3 Panel, 4 Panel
11 standard exterior ColorTech™ coatings
Medium Oak and Cherry
Click the button below to view all of our handle set options!